Wednesday 5 June 2019

(More) About Wefail

Like Tim Footman over at the uniformly excellent Cultural Snow, I've only just become aware of the Wefail art collective. In fact, I only became aware of it thanks to his post, today. Tim brilliantly describes Wefail's work as "pretending that Francis Bacon is alive and well and still gloriously aghast at the horrors of the world." I can't do any better than that, so won't try. It's definitely worth a look though - here are some examples:



Cultural Snow is always a good read, by the way. You'd like it.

2 comments:

  1. I like Cultural Snow too, and I think I may well have found it first through you, so thanks if so!
    Just had a good peruse of the Wefail website, good in a nightmarish way - and also interesting blog; I'm now wondering if Wefail is just one person?

    ReplyDelete