Saturday 12 March 2022

Remember that ICA?

90% of readers here probably read JC, aka The (New) Vinyl Villain too. So you all know about his Imaginary Compilation Album series, whereby he and guest contributors get to make fantasy playlists for their favourite artists, as - you've guessed it - imaginary compilation albums.

Way back when (okay, it was February 2017), I contributed one such ICA for a band that had not yet featured in the series: Radiohead. It's here, if you want to read what I rambled at the time. Anyway... given my suddenly renewed interest in creating mixes as streamable casts (or should that be castable streams?), I thought I'd have a go at turning that ICA into a nice seamless mix. So here it is, until such time as it gets DMCA'ed, I guess, complete with sleeve art. And stick around after the last song - the original ICA was only ten tracks, but maybe there's a hidden track on the end of this...

Rather have it as a download? Here you go.

2 comments:

  1. What a great thing to do, you could have a little sideline on the go here! I should try and do something similar with my Emiliana Torrini ICA, I spent an absolute age putting the tracks in the order I felt worked best (as of course is an essential duty for anyone compiling a comp/mixtape).

    ReplyDelete