Sunday 3 March 2024

Places to go, people to see

Disclaimer: this post was written in December 2023, and scheduled for future posting. Its contents may no longer be accurate or appropriate.

If all goes to plan, by the time this post goes live this will be the state of my travel map. At a meagre 31 countries it's getting there, but there's still so far to go. Lucky international travel is so cheap these days, eh? Oh, hang on, it's ruinously expensive. Sigh.

Travel map

Of the many countries I haven't been to and you have, which would you most recommend, and why?Tip the author

6 comments:

  1. I think Ernie will have (more than) a few for you!
    As for me - I just had a short spell of travelling in my life, and have only been to a few countries you haven't by the look of it. I think you'd enjoy New Zealand... an easy place to be (I went alone), I'm interested in Maori culture so that was fascinating for me - plus gorgeous landscapes, lots of things to do outside. And you like your mountains, don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed. NZ is already on the "to do" list. If only the flights weren't so hideously expensive...

      Delete
  2. Not sure if any of the Caribbean islands are coloured in, but just about all of them come highly recommended.....but then again, I love the idea of just chillin' on a beach, drinking rum cocktails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not coloured in, and that certainly sounds good.

      Delete
  3. I haven't been anywhere you haven't been... haven't really been anywhere at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or... you've been everywhere you need to.

      Delete