Monday 4 March 2019

Twisted animator

Jesus, only 49. That's no age, is it? R.I.P. Keith. Everyone will be posting this today but here's a tune, perhaps his finest moment, that I have heard an unhealthy number of times due to its inclusion in a computer game of my youth. I have a very clear memory of being in a club with my mate Tim, and asking the DJ if he'd play this. He replied that he wasn't allowed to. Would Keith have railed against the club management, or been pleased to have crossed their line, I wonder?

2 comments:

  1. My overriding memory of Keith is backstage at the V Festival, about 20 years ago (we'd somehow blagged our way into the VIP area), a mate of mine pushing Keith round the field in a golf buggy. They were both laughing their heads off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent blagging...and an excellent memory to have.

      Delete