Monday 9 June 2014

Where Is My Mind?

For reasons that will become apparent, I am too tired to blog about yesterday properly. Instead, I will try to tell a tale using embedded content rather than words. Here goes.

Yesterday, I went here:

to see these guys:

Pixies, 2014

do this:

Pixies Setlist Field Day 2014 2014, Indie Cindy Tour

which looked and sounded a bit like this:


My ridiculously long train and coach journey home was full of people (and their parents) who looked like this:

Typical Directioners

and I got to bed at:
3:15

If you haven't bought Indie Cindy yet, you can get it here:

2 comments:

  1. Excellent. Indie Cindy is in my car at the moment... and it works even better as an album than it did as a series of EPs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, although I do feel that the second half feels a little like it could be anybody...

      Delete