Thursday 27 April 2017

Have you seen this book?

I'm considering going to a gig later in the year at the Hammersmith Apollo. I can't remember when I last went there, so I thought I'd refamiliarise myself with the venue by taking a quick look on Google Maps and firing up Streetview. Nothing unusual in that.

As I was scrolling around the venue, a seated figure caught my eye - here she is:

And more specifically, the book she was reading when the Google Maps car drove by caught my eye - here's a closer look:

  

See, I think I should know what this book is, but I can't for the life of me place it. Now I don't want to morph into Dave Gorman or anything, and turn this into a Google-based adventure, but does anyone have any ideas what this book is? Answers on a postcard to the usual address (by which I mean, in the comments below). Cheers.

If you want a closer look, here's a link to the Google Maps Streetview.

6 comments:

  1. Nope. Sorry.

    Also: don't get out much, do you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! No, I don't. But I probably should.

      Delete
  2. Mmmmmm,I think it's erm,no haven't a clue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's bugging me more than it should...

      Delete
  3. I've no idea, but my immediate thought was that it looks a bit like this PWEI logo. http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/GX0AAOSwZ8ZW88mq/$_1.JPG
    I'm not much help really, sorry.

    ReplyDelete