Saturday 1 December 2018

Humbug

I'm not doing a New Amusements Advent Calendar this year. They're a lot of work to put together (bah) and finding decent alternative Christmas tunes gets harder every year (humbug).

The calendars from the last three Christmases are all still here for your listening/viewing pleasure though, so I'm just going to recycle them instead. After all, shouldn't we all be recycling as much as we can these days?

Knock yourselves out...

Advent 2015   •   Advent 2016   •   Advent 2017

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, it's not December already, is it? I'm not ready...
    I remember from last year your advent calendars are excellent - can totally understand it's an awful lot of work to put together from scratch, though, so yes - recycling sounds a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I wrote this, I felt a bit bad, and almost reconsidered. But only almost.

      Delete