Tuesday 19 June 2018

Amusecast - episode 7

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be blogging but it seems I can hardly keep away. Besides, I haven't done one of these since January, so... Anyway, you know the drill. One side of a C90. For once, I haven't included any Morrissey - see if you can spot my Moz surrogate(s).

Tracklisting

  1. The Disposable Heroes Of Hiphoprisy - Television, The Drug Of A Nation
  2. Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain
  3. Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
  4. Beck - Devil's Haircut
  5. DNA featuring Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner
  6. Blur - Popscene
  7. The Strokes - Reptilia
  8. The Libertines - Can't Stand Me Now
  9. The Dears - Lost In The Plot
  10. The Holiday Crowd - While She Waits
  11. The Sundays - Skin And Bones

Rather have that lot as a download? Don't say I don't spoil you.

4 comments:

  1. Cypress Hill, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dears and The Holiday Crowd will do very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I especially love that Holiday Crowd track. If The Smiths had come from Toronto...

      Delete