Tuesday 9 January 2018

Amusecast - episode 6

Haven't done one of these for ages, and yes, I do need to digitise some more CDs before I do another. Also, yes, I deliberately paired Morrissey and Marr together. And finally yes, I deliberately put a song entitled Absolute Beginners at the end. Anyway, you know the drill - one side of a C90...

Tracklisting:

  1. Belle and Sebastian - Simple Things
  2. Strangelove - Another Night In
  3. Dubstar - Stars
  4. The Who - I'm One
  5. The Clash - Stay Free
  6. Inspiral Carpets - She Comes In The Fall
  7. New Model Army - Brave New World
  8. Marion - Time
  9. Johnny Marr - Playland
  10. Morrissey - The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
  11. David Bowie - Absolute Beginners

If you like the sound of that lot, here's the download.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen one of your Amusecasts before, great idea. From the tracks I know already it looks great - and I love the unexpectedness of someone else's choices and order. Really I should get a better listening device for when I'm out in my Shedio working as it would be a great way to enjoy it, and any future ones (I've only got a manky old CD player out there!). Note to self!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks C. You can find all the Amusecasts as blog posts here, or on Spreaker (the podcasting platform) here. And they're all downloadable to your device of choice, if you have no wi-fi in the shed. Enjoy!

      Delete